cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Youka1
Journeyman III

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hello colleagues! I faced the following problem: I constantly popped up blue screen of death windows 10 with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, which means that some of the drivers of my system can not wake up and require a complete restart of the system. Accordingly, I did not like it and began to find out the root of the problem, for this I turned to the utility "WhoCrashed" which made me realize that the problem is in the AMD Adrenaline driver, I tried to solve this problem in many ways, I thought and remembered on which version of the driver my system worked best and decided to install the driver version 22.4.2 on my video card RX 5600 XT, but it did not solve the problem and on the contrary created even more unpleasant blue screens that always lead to the driver out of the system completely. It looks like this. When I wake up and I need to work I start my pc and at every FIRST start of the pc I get a blue screen with the above error, after restarting the driver refuses to work in principle and when I try to start AMD Adrenaline I get the message "Running version of Amd ADR is incompatible with the installed video card driver", After that I always have to reset and reinstall the video driver and then the system works perfectly fine until the first restart of my PC, as soon as I restart it I get exactly the same chronology of the problem. Blue screen - driver crashing out of the system - demand to reinstall the driver. I've read a lot of threads on forums, watched tutorials on youtube, but couldn't find any similar problem. If there are any guesses how to solve it I would be very grateful!

0 Likes
0 Replies