cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Chair
Journeyman III

Driver not working at all.

Hello. Yesterday I got my new computer and discovered that a new driver update had come out the very same day, so, I went to update it. (I have an AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT)

The update got stuck on 79% several times and after waiting, it wouldn't budge. I looked up the problem and some suggested the solution being to use DDU to uninstall the drivers in safe mode and then redownload them once I had. I did that, and it didn't work. So, I did it again. Still nothing. Not really sure what to do.

When I try to start a game, it crashes and I cannot open the AMD Adrenalin Software, it just doesn't open. It also isn't coming up on start-up when it usually would.

Any idea what's causing this?

1 Reply
Rhaine
Adept I

I suggest you take one of the previous driver. I got black screen / freeze PC / random game crash with the last update on my 6600. 

From now, I got the 22.11.2 version of AMD Adrenalin Software, it's a quiet old but, I don't have a crash or problems at all it's the last driver stable for my computer. A lot of people are complaining about the bad quality of the AMD drivers.