Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

surender594
Journeyman III

driver issue

Dear sir,

My Pc Spec is 1-amd Ryzen 5 5600G 16Gb Ram & amd radeon rx 6600 graphics card,when i open devinci resolve in my pc select a video and play back video my devinci crashing.please help.my drive is up to date.                                

0 Likes
3 Replies
rory586
Journeyman III

Hello,

@surender594 kynectwrote:

Dear sir,

My Pc Spec is 1-amd Ryzen 5 5600G 16Gb Ram & amd radeon rx 6600 graphics card,when i open devinci resolve in my pc select a video and play back video my devinci crashing.please help.my drive is up to date.                                

Ugh, that sounds frustrating! Your PC seems powerful enough for DaVinci Resolve, so there might be a setting or conflict causing the crashes.

Here are some things to try:

• Update DaVinci Resolve: Make sure you have the latest version installed. They might have fixed bugs causing crashes.
  • Check Graphics Drivers: Update your AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics card drivers to the latest version.
  • Adjust DaVinci Resolve Settings: Try lowering video playback resolution or disabling hardware acceleration in DaVinci Resolve settings.

If those don't work, let me know and we can try some other troubleshooting steps.

0 Likes

Sir,

we already try these setting.but doesn't work.please help us.

0 Likes
radu1006
Adept III

Well, that's your problem right there: "The driver is up to date".

Do a clean install of the 23.12.1 drivers and let me know how that works.

0 Likes