Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

klaas1999
Journeyman III

driver issue

i have a Ryzen 5  4600H with radeon graphics and a Nvidia gtx 1660ti, 

I've installed the drivers for both, but when I tried to open up AMD Radeon Software it gives me : No AMD graphics driver installed, or the AMD diver is not functioning properly. Please install  the AMD appropriate for your AMD hardware. 

Can someone help me resolve this issue?

0 Likes
6 Replies
bluesadam
Elite

Just to make sure you downloaded the correct driver, did you download it from the following link?

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-5-mobile-processors-radeon-graphic...

AMD also states this:

Important Note for Laptop and All-In-One (AIO) PCs

AMD recommends OEM-provided drivers which are customized and validated for their system-specific features and optimizations.

If you experience issues using the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition driver package downloaded from AMD.com, please install the OEM-provided drivers for full support and compatibility.

So you might also try downloading the drivers from your laptop manufacturer's website (assuming it's a laptop CPU)

0 Likes
klaas1999
Journeyman III

ive used this link : AMD Drivers and Support | AMD for the driver

0 Likes

Please try the link I have provided above. Because something tells me you might've clicked on the wrong processor.

Uninstall the old driver and install the new one to be sure.

0 Likes

I've tried installing it, but got: Error 182 – AMD Software Installer Detected AMD Graphics Hardware in Your System Configuration That Is Not Supported

0 Likes
klaas1999
Journeyman III

also the laptop is a Legion 5 15ARH05H

0 Likes
klaas1999
Journeyman III

Ive gone on the Lenovo website and checked for update driver and it told me, No driver updates are required for your machine. and i still have the same issue

0 Likes