cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Cuandur
Journeyman III

Driver Download problems

I was informed this morning in my email that: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ Driver 23.10.2 has been released for Windows has been released.

I obviously clicked on the download button given in the email which took me to the web url: www.amd.com/en/support which had the usual selection box menu showing and already had my appropriate driver link "AMD Ryzen™ 3 4300U", which I selected.

Once I selected (above) link, it took me to "www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-..." which is titled "AMD Ryzen™ 3 4300U Drivers & Support" and below "Knowledge Base" but upon scanning the website there is no "Download" button or menu etc, just the list of "Specifications, Connectivity" etc. all the way down to "Contact" at the bottom, but nowhere is there any "Download" option.

I thought this may have been a browser problem so have tried in multiple browsers, inc. Edge, Chrome, Opera etc all have same result, same page as above but no "Download" option.

0 Likes
1 Reply
zzugzwang
Adept I

I have the same problem, maybe something is wrong with the site

0 Likes