cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Wolfstar098
Journeyman III

Driver download issue Firepro w7000

Every time I have tried to download the drivers for my graphics card i get the following error. I can play some of the games that I have through steam but other games such as Fallout New Vegas and Vampire Survivors just wont work. Other games such as War Thunder and Hell Let Loose work perfectly. Any help is greatly appreceiated.

Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>0,depthBufferSize24, redBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat::DoubleBuffer, swapInternal 1, colorSpace QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile QSurfaceFormat::NoProfile).

This is most likely caused by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Instal a driver providing OpenGL2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable’s directory or in a location listed in PATH.

0 Likes
0 Replies