Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

isaak
Journeyman III

dont working hdmi after install drivers rx 570

Hi

After installing the drivers for the amd rx570 video card, I got a black screen from hdmi, but dvi works. Without drivers, hdmi working.
i can see windows 10 loading and then black screen

0 Likes
10 Replies
MADZyren
Paragon

If you have Radeon software installed, report this bug to AMD as I feel there have been other cases now, where screen has gone black after update. This is really strange and you should inform AMD so they can look into it.

MADZyren_0-1667146792680.png

click the 'bug' icon on top right corner (the one with letter u and six legs), then fill that data and send it to AMD.

Can you see anything on screen before Windows? For instance if you keep tapping Del-button to access BIOS, do you see anything on screen?

ok, i will try 

yes i can see bios

0 Likes

Ok. Some say they can't see anything anymore like the GPU had broken down. Can you also see BIOS with HDMI connector or only DVI?

i can see bios with hdmi connector and DVI, both of them working on bios

(I couldn't reply, amd is blocking me on 21600s)

0 Likes

Ok. Then your situation is better. 

Use Display Driver Uninstaller to remove existing drivers https://www.guru3d.com/files/index.html 

Then reinstall new driver from https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-570 

Could be something as simple as monitor refreshrate being out of range for some reason

0 Likes

i tried to do what you said, but it did not help, after removing the drivers, hdmi worked, but after installing it stopped working again

0 Likes

- Try this combination from keyboard:

Windows key + ctrl + shift + B does this bring back the image?

- Connect cable to another HDMI connector in GPU and monitor (if available)
- Can you try with another HDMI cable? Make sure it is HDMI 2.0 or better
- How about displayport?
- Go to menu inside monitor and try disabling/enabling VRR, Freesync, adaptive sync, disabling overclocking and try manually enabling that HDMI port you are using (and not rely on auto setting)

0 Likes

i am try all metods, but its didn`t help

0 Likes

You can try with an older driver version like 22.5.1

If it still doesn't work and GPU is under warranty, talk to where you bought it (if you want), or then just use DVI or display port, or whatever works.

If you have dual bios in GPU, you can shutdown computer, try the other vBIOS if it works. If there is, there is usually a switch you can use to change between two bioses.

0 Likes

ok, thanks

0 Likes