cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AlanVincent
Adept I

Does my PC support Last of Us part 1

I have Ryzen 5 4600H with Rx 5600M 16 GB Ram with latest  drivers.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try it.

Wait for shader optimization to finish before you start to play.

During shader optimization heavy load will be on cpu and gpu and its not good to play until shader optimization is done and maybe shader optimization is needed every time you go in game but I am not sure so be carefull. if your machine already have high temperatures when you play games I think it will be better to avoid last of us part 1.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

YES your PC runs it ULTRAEXTREME thousands of times higher quality than the defaults. However depending on if you want 60fps or hundreds of FPS.. is how much compromise on quality you will have to decide on. I've finished the game and tried to start newgame+ full loadout with my 5700xt and ryzen 5700G. Your GPU is 100RX less than mine so should be similar performance. I bet it runs about the same on an LG V60 android device which has an RX630 as you've never used but a small fraction of your AMD computer hardware not even me and mine.  The downside is the shader cache warming and preruining will take longer. You see they're supposed to prerender the game files and images or whatever then you dont spend so long each load. But doing so is supposed to optimize it for better gameplay performance for your system. But sadly its actually a way of having it not run a billion FPS and miles per hour. You will wanna use things like variableshaderculling and other techniques on it to uhh help adjust for its retarded criminalness of fake nvidia and fake intel not hardware pretending its out of VRAM or memory all the time when entire windows OS can be trimmed down to like 200MB of RAM MAX on like a RAM drive to boot from or whatever.. a 4k HDR7.1 netflix stream is 15megabits and a $70AUD USB stick 256GB from samsung.com reads and writes about 400MB/sec if you have an SSD or NVME drive.. it supposed to read and write way faster MINIMUM. your AMD computers like what 120PCIexpresslanes each with how many gigabits of bandwidth i believe your mainboard has PCIexpress 5.0 or maybe 4.0 .. 

So you should be able to play about 500 or so the last of us effortlessly with realtime hardware encoding/compression lossless. Yet they pretend no memory no bandwidth to sell u more fake mp3 player like cheap **bleep** with nvidia logos and intel logos and pretend u need a GPU with 20GB VRAM stapled to it.

I've a ryzen 5700XT and it runs the whole game i wanna say perfectly but it kinda crashes often because of fake criminal lies about out of memory.

AMDHARDWARE.rar ~ pixeldrain

give that a go

but in case thats a few days older i will link you to my current. Copy 1 to a  dozen or more of the .ini file in. i game in a dozen on android 11 and win 11.

https://anonfiles.com/acS8Ge28z7/AMDHARDWARE_rar

The Last of Us™ Part I  12_07_2023 8_37_50 PM.png

these in game screenshots w

The Last of Us™ Part I  12_07_2023 8_16_37 PM.png

ere taken a few days or weeks ago and had maybe way worse performance and quality than i do now.

Most screenshots NEVER get close to under 3MB upload cap which is funny coz they're 1080p.

windows key ALT and printscreen

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try it.

Wait for shader optimization to finish before you start to play.

During shader optimization heavy load will be on cpu and gpu and its not good to play until shader optimization is done and maybe shader optimization is needed every time you go in game but I am not sure so be carefull. if your machine already have high temperatures when you play games I think it will be better to avoid last of us part 1.

Anonymous
Not applicable

YES your PC runs it ULTRAEXTREME thousands of times higher quality than the defaults. However depending on if you want 60fps or hundreds of FPS.. is how much compromise on quality you will have to decide on. I've finished the game and tried to start newgame+ full loadout with my 5700xt and ryzen 5700G. Your GPU is 100RX less than mine so should be similar performance. I bet it runs about the same on an LG V60 android device which has an RX630 as you've never used but a small fraction of your AMD computer hardware not even me and mine.  The downside is the shader cache warming and preruining will take longer. You see they're supposed to prerender the game files and images or whatever then you dont spend so long each load. But doing so is supposed to optimize it for better gameplay performance for your system. But sadly its actually a way of having it not run a billion FPS and miles per hour. You will wanna use things like variableshaderculling and other techniques on it to uhh help adjust for its retarded criminalness of fake nvidia and fake intel not hardware pretending its out of VRAM or memory all the time when entire windows OS can be trimmed down to like 200MB of RAM MAX on like a RAM drive to boot from or whatever.. a 4k HDR7.1 netflix stream is 15megabits and a $70AUD USB stick 256GB from samsung.com reads and writes about 400MB/sec if you have an SSD or NVME drive.. it supposed to read and write way faster MINIMUM. your AMD computers like what 120PCIexpresslanes each with how many gigabits of bandwidth i believe your mainboard has PCIexpress 5.0 or maybe 4.0 .. 

So you should be able to play about 500 or so the last of us effortlessly with realtime hardware encoding/compression lossless. Yet they pretend no memory no bandwidth to sell u more fake mp3 player like cheap **bleep** with nvidia logos and intel logos and pretend u need a GPU with 20GB VRAM stapled to it.

I've a ryzen 5700XT and it runs the whole game i wanna say perfectly but it kinda crashes often because of fake criminal lies about out of memory.

AMDHARDWARE.rar ~ pixeldrain

give that a go

but in case thats a few days older i will link you to my current. Copy 1 to a  dozen or more of the .ini file in. i game in a dozen on android 11 and win 11.

https://anonfiles.com/acS8Ge28z7/AMDHARDWARE_rar

The Last of Us™ Part I  12_07_2023 8_37_50 PM.png

these in game screenshots w

The Last of Us™ Part I  12_07_2023 8_16_37 PM.png

ere taken a few days or weeks ago and had maybe way worse performance and quality than i do now.

Most screenshots NEVER get close to under 3MB upload cap which is funny coz they're 1080p.

windows key ALT and printscreen

Thanks

0 Likes