cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mat777
Challenger

Does anyone know how to disable Eyefinity?

0 Likes
9 Replies

You open a second thread, identical to the first thread (https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/how-to-disable-eyefinity/m-p/533104#M157830) ,   with absolutely no information at all. Not even what GPU card you have or your computer's hardware or software plus any troubleshooting that you did to try and fix the problem.

That is the reason why no one answered your first thread because you are asking about Eyefinity in your Post headline but talking about RSR feature. 

I realize that you believe everyone can read your mind so it wasn't important to post any type of information since everyone already knows everything there is to know about your problem.

@Matt_AMD 

thanks anyway  I finally found a solution by doing a factory reset. and everything works as usual   I had a problem with Super Resolution (RSR) which no longer works after updating to version 22.6.1     Windows 11 Professionnel 21H2 version 22000.778 ASUS TUF Gaming RX 5600 XT EVO OC Intel Core i7- 6700 16 go ram dual canal ddr4 pilote Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 22.6.1 ASUS VP28UQG 4K UHD Monitor 60 Hz Samsung SSD 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB Seagate BarraCuda 2TB motherboard H170M-PLUS

You can reinstall the driver and select Factory Reset

0 Likes

I've locked the original thread, please use this one going forward.

I met the same problem after update driver from version 22.5.2 to 22.6.1.

I keeped old user settings when installing, and I never used the 'eyefinity' function when I using old version driver.

I think this bug may happen when new driver reading the old driver profile settings such as 22.5.2. because it is solved after I fully reinstalled the driver 22.6.1 without keep my personal profiles.

this is my envirement:

GPU: AMD Radeon 6900xt

CPU:  AMD Ryzen R9 3900

Memory: 64G

titian_zi
Journeyman III

Are you update driver from version 22.5.2?

I met the same problem as you, but I have solved it.

You can try fully reinstall the driver 22.6.1 with "clean user settings" like this. (sorry I don't have english version lol)

titian_zi_1-1656596151294.png

It works well for me. I hope it may help you. 

cccccraaaaazy
Journeyman III

You can reinstall the driver and select Factory Reset

0 Likes
NorthenLance
Adept I

elstacie’s reply is rude af! I’ve had this issue a while now and finally went to look it up. Before and after hardware and software updates. I’m not about to factory rest while playing a game. This should be an integrated setting, or by turning on super resolution, it either automatically turns of eyefinity or a pop up asking you to turn it of there… it has nothing to do with the hardware of the computer. I’m currently using the most up to date version as of 12/31/22. I hate when companies try to off their bugs onto the consumer. Eyefinity doesn’t even come up in the app search… 380B27B5-F699-4A10-9BD8-CAF57CDEAA3D.jpeg

FF3EE403-761D-4369-95B6-75DB00928BBC.jpeg

0 Likes

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm still running into it here. 

0 Likes