cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

veng
Adept I

demo mode cant be found

hey this is my first time having this problem but the last 2 days i have had this problem where red scan lines appear on black or dark parts of the screen. i have looked it up and apparently demo mode is the problem. i have looked for this option in the software and cant find it i have also unplugged monitor and tried different cables but, no can do so if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated ty....... could also be a monitor problem idkunnamed.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

That would indicate there is a problem with the monitor. The only other thing you could try is connect it to a completely different source, like a cable output, streaming box, etc. something other than your graphics card.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT

View solution in original post

4 Replies
FunkZ
Exemplar

If you have already tried swapping out the display cable, try connecting the monitor to another source input and see if the lines are still present.

0 Likes

yeah i tried using hdmi aswell and the lines are still present 

0 Likes

That would indicate there is a problem with the monitor. The only other thing you could try is connect it to a completely different source, like a cable output, streaming box, etc. something other than your graphics card.

thanks for helping out. i have bought a replacement monitor. makes sense since my other monitor doesn’t have this problem