cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

MooCow3308
Adept I

Dell Precision Workstation 3510/'AMD FirePro W5130M nor R9 M360 Quit working all togather

I have been obsesively searching this issue im having! I have a 3510 workstation and the graphics worked fine then all of asudden

one day AMD FirePro W5130M GONE!!!...Then got the AMD R9 M360 for a little while, then same thing GONE!!!

So now my workstation went to handling my workload to a slow peice of crap! PLEASE HELP!!

0 Likes
4 Replies
MooCow3308
Adept I

Did you ever figure this out??? I have a Dell Precision Workstation 3510 also then just recently BOOM graphics gone!

0 Likes
MooCow3308
Adept I

Did you ever figure this out??? I also have a Dell Precision Workstation 3510 and last month BOOM!!!...Graphics are gone!!!  I been searching all over to find an answer!!! No one seems to want anything to do with this issue! Dell support keeps putting the issue on AMD and AMD keeps putting the issue on Dell support! I am at loss of words as to why this machine still cost over $1000 and they wont tell you of any issues it has! Especially this Dell Precision Workstation 3510. If its an issue both companies cant resolve then tell the Dell community and AMD community to stop buying this machine! But instead it seems to me they just let us figure it out on our oun.

zosa
Journeyman III

same issue here

0 Likes
Monsterman
Journeyman III

i have the same problem and i tried downloading the drivers for the AMD R9 M360 but the software wouldn't download. which resulted in me having to reboot my laptop in safe mode to fix it, after which magically my AMD FirePro W5130M came back. i haven't downloaded the software for it yet tho i will keep y'all updated on what happens after i download the dirvers.  

PS: if anyone finds out what the cause is for this then please do let me know.

0 Likes