cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Titomaniac
Journeyman III

Crash cs2 Andrenaline preview drivers: 23.30.01.02

"Hello, I've installed the latest AMD Adrenalin drivers (23.30.01.02) to try out AFMF. Everything was fine, I tested several games and had no issues with the drivers. The problem arose with CS2. When opening the game, it doesn't go beyond the initial loading screen; it gets stuck there, and I can't do anything except restart the PC."

0 Likes
6 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

What are your system specs?

Is your motherboard's BIOS up to date?

Do you have the latest chipset drivers installed from either AMD.com or Intel.com depending on what you are running?

Have you tried running AMD's Cleanup Utility or DDU .. and then reinstall the GPU drivers after rebooting?

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

"If I haven't tried a clean installation. As for the rest, yes, everything is up to date: BIOS, CPU. It must be an issue with these preview drivers because with the latest stable driver version (23.9.3), it worked well."

0 Likes

I've reinstalled version 23.9.3, and I can confirm that the game no longer crashes. So, I can confirm there is some issue with the preview drivers. I don't know if I'm the only one or if others are experiencing the same problem.

0 Likes
JoakoVann
Journeyman III

Did you find a solution? im running the same problem with a 6700xt but a friend is not having problems with a 6600 

0 Likes

No, the solution for me was to install the regular AMD drivers. I will wait for a future update of the preview drivers and try again to see if they fix it

0 Likes

ive solvedit by disabling fullscreen optimization in te cs2.exe and in the graphics settings on windows i added the cs2.exe and choose high performance and have the "dont use optimizations on windowed games" disabled and it worked also i gain like 60-90 fps also i have disabled anti lag but idk if that matters 

0 Likes