cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ventus911
Journeyman III

Cpu data not showing on adrenalin and ryzen master

Hello, i have a ryzen 5 7600x and a Radeon rx 6700 xt. I have this problem were i can't see any data on the cpu, like temperature, peak clock speed, etc, in either ryzen master or the Adrenalin software. However i can see the clock speed on the task manager. If someone can help me with this problem i would much appreciate it.

Screenshot 2024-03-23 181352.png

Screenshot 2024-03-23 181426.png

0 Likes
4 Replies
dreamc
Journeyman III

I noticed the same issue with my Ryzen 5700X. I'm not sure if it's the latest Ryzen Master version that breaks it or something else.

Where can I get the previous Master version to check? (as only the latest is available via the AMD website)

0 Likes

i have no idea, i still havent fixed this problem hbu?

0 Likes
kyton
Adept III

Did you just update GPU drivers?

I have had the same issue before.  Sometimes a reboot sorted it out after the update, otherwise uninstall the GPU driver with AMD clean utility and reinstall.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

This is a bug. Report it please. This happens on almost every system I have built with Ryzen chips. Sometimes the metrics are there, sometimes they are not. I have reinstalled drivers, motherboard BIOS, chipset drivers, none of these were fixes as the issue is seemingly randomly occurring. If someone has a permanent solution, I want to hear it, because this frustrates me at times.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes