cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kalnon
Journeyman III

Control Panel graphics settings only for DX9 games?

I'm just wondering why so many of the settings in the Adrenaline Control Panel to enhance games to make them look better like the different AA options or Anisotropic Filtering, etc. (under Graphics tab) mostly only work for DX9 games?

I have a good number of DX9 games but I really wish there was options to enhance games made with both older and newer graphics API's.  I don't know a ton about NVIDA inspector but it seems like NVIDIA users have a lot more options to change things like that to enhance games.  I really wish AMD would add some more cool and interesting tools to tinker around with games.  Me personally, I'm always messing with graphics settings in some of my games always trying to find ways to make them look better.  I do like that the sharpening effect works on all games and there's a slider to adjust the amount of sharpness.  AMD Adrenaline has the one of the best looking sharpening effect I've seen I just wish there was more to play with for more games that are older than DX9 and newer.

BTW, does anyone know if there's any 3rd party tools that can enhance games/game settings that may help do what I want?

PC Specs: Ryzen 5800X, Corsair 32Gb 3600Mhz, Sapphire Nitro+ 6900 XT
Hobbies: Flight Simulation, Gaming
0 Likes
2 Replies
TMTGGG
Adept II

There were RadeonPro and RadeonMod between 2012-2016, after that, it became nonexistence.

0 Likes

Well that's really lame.  I think my next gpu will be NVIDIA so I can play with all those options Inspector has.

PC Specs: Ryzen 5800X, Corsair 32Gb 3600Mhz, Sapphire Nitro+ 6900 XT
Hobbies: Flight Simulation, Gaming
0 Likes