cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Computer being on but not display after going through bios

• After installing some new ram  My brother click a button that made use go to motherboard bios and now it can't  Connect to monitor
  • We tried leaving the bios multiple times but on our last time leaving it said  Do you want to Auto CPU overclock I'm pretty sure and now my System won't connect to my monitor but it's still on  Like just a black screen I can't even enter bios anymore can anyone help me
0 Likes
5 Replies

What make model of cpu, motherboard and graphics card. Are ram sticks matching make model, replacing or adding to old kit (make model).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I have an amd ryzen7 5700x with a 3060 msi b550 gaming plus

But before my brother accidentally put me to bios My PC was working and running tabs

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

Unplug it and remove the CMOS battery. Leave it unplugged for a minute. Then put the battery back and plug it in. This should reset the BIOS/UEFI to defaults.

OMG thank you so much it worked I probably would have never Know that

Keep that hint from rawintellect with you at all times, its helpful for a lot of things.

And maybe accept His answer as the solution

The Englishman