cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

eibbergarcia
Journeyman III

Compatibility Issues with Update 24.5.1

Hello. I am having problems with the Radeon software version 24.5.1. I downloaded it because I needed to update the drivers to be able to start the game Red Dead Redemption 2. Once installed, I had issues with Windows: the Radeon software would not run when the computer was turned on, and I couldn't run any other programs either. The PC would freeze, and I couldn't even open a Google tab. I had created a restore point with the software version 21.4.1, and after restoring the computer, everything worked perfectly. So, I suppose it is a compatibility issue with version 24.5.1. I tried downloading it several times, but every time I had problems with version 24.5.1. At one point, I had to format the computer because I couldn't run anything at all.
Currently, I have the Radeon Adrenalin software version 21.4.1, but the game requires me to update to play it. However, I can't update because the program and the PC in general don't work with version 24.5.1. I've had the graphics card for a year and haven't had any issues; no errors or compatibility problems before. Everything started when I installed version 24.5.1. Additionally, I'd like to mention that with version 21.4.1 (the one I currently have), the DevilZone program doesn't work; it says it can't find my device. Here are some specifications of my PC:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5600G

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Red Devil 12 GB

Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit

System Model: B450 GAMING

eibbergarcia_0-1718468220847.png

eibbergarcia_1-1718468226750.png

0 Likes
0 Replies