cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

wodo1234
Journeyman III

Code 43 after updating driver

Yesterday i installed the new update of the driver the Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.5.1 Optinal on my RX Radeon 570

pastedImage_2.png This is my Graphic s card setup

I tried to reinstall the older driver i got the Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.1 and it still make me the code 43 in my device managerpastedImage_3.png

I really don't know what to do anymore

The computer information of my pc is here pastedImage_4.png

If you need more information just ask me and if you could help me it would be great 

3 Replies

Try the option for clean install in the driver. 

If that doesn't do it, download DDU from wagnardsoft dot com and follow its directions. Then re-install the driver while disconnected from the Internet. 

0 Likes

I try to clean install the driver twice, it didn't work too so I always try the DDU, I reinstall the driver without internet, and it still making me the same thing, I don't know what to do anymore, if you want more information I can show you more

0 Likes

There is no doubt that a large amount of people are having issues with the drivers. You might want to see if returning to a late 2019 driver would help. On those drivers you could typically raise the power limit to its maximum and if necessary apply a more aggressive fan cure and get pretty stable. If you do try that, make sure to run DDU again first. 

I feel your pain and am sorry you are having these issues. 

0 Likes