cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aryan021
Journeyman III

Code 43 5700XT

Hi, two years ago i built my gaming pc, it has always been working perfectly and i havent had a problem with it. 
Recently i bought the Xbox game pass and i wanted to play Fifa 23, but my game didn't run because of some sort of error " Secure Boot not enabled on this device ". So i looked online and found a video on Youtube, i went and i dont remember very good but i think changed my CSM to UEFI and i enabled secure boot.

I also think i changed the system mode to User, After i did that everything was good for a brief second, when i started playing Fifa my game started to crash left right and center, I didnt think much of it and i just rebooted the game again, until i somehow wanted to open my AMD app, and i got an error " Windows update may have automatically replaced your amd graphics driver, hence the version of amd driver is not compatible with your currently installed amd graphics driver. " and when i open my device manager i see a code 43 error for my display driver. 
I have unistalled and installed my drivers, rolled back and installed. Full restore factory for my windows and the error keeps coming back. I flashed and downloaded new BIos today and it still like this. 1 time out of 10 my drivers just work normally but after i shut down or restart it just goes back to code 43.
I am busy for 3 weeks with this thing, please im stuck and i dont know what to do. 
I really suspect that it has something to do with the BIOS i changed but i dont know what. 
I have windows  11 
CPU Ryzen 5 3600x
GPU Sapphire 5700 xt 8gb

0 Likes
1 Reply

First disable Windows Driver updates. The website shows you how to do it: elevenforum- enable-or-disable-include-drivers-with-windows-updates-in-windows-11.2232/ 

Once you do that download DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) with the Internet disconnected and deleting the AMD Installation folder at C:\AMD.

After DDU reboots install the AMD driver again and see if you still get the same error after disabling Window's Driver updates.

If you still are having issues go back into BIOS and again enable CSM Mode (Legacy mode) and see if your issues clears up. If it does that would indicate you have some hardware that is not compatible with UEFI Mode in BIOS.

If no difference than enable again "Secure Boot" or UEFI Mode since it has better security than CSM Mode.

0 Likes