cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kframe
Journeyman III

Cant launch Adrenaline.

Hey guys. I have an older Asus ROG STRYX with a 6800m.  I started having problems with games, in that my temps were skyrocketing and my laptop would shut down. Usually this only happens when I forget to update Adrenaline. So I went to open the app and I got an error saying that I my driver was not compatible with the app I was trying to open. 

So I went to the driver page and did the autodetect and got repeated error 195s...  Then I went to the direct chipset download below it, and installed it and got the same driver compatibility error. I have no way to fix this. Because Adrenaline is not working, it is not properly spinning up the fans and cooling the Laptop.  Now I can't play any of my games...  I have Webroot, but I have disabled the firewall and the web Sheild and that didn't help.  I just need to get Adrenaline working so my fans work properly. I know its an older laptop but it works just fine for the games I play and i love this thing. It has served me well.  Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
0 Replies