cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Pro100LaLka
Journeyman III

Cant install Video Drivers RX 570 4gb

Guys, can please someone help me? I need really big amd video drivers knowledge man, cuz its really weird thing, I just cant install video drivers for my RX 570.
details: today in the morning I had drivers and everything was alright for already a long time. and then suddenly my PC stuck completely so I had to reboot it with the button. when launched I had a bad resolution, not working second monitor (as u figured there were no video drivers). I tried to install them and I just couldnt (typical AMD bug report appears every time), and since then its been like 5-6 hours and Im still trying different things, so there's no obvious solution I suppose (even tho I hope there is), cuz I tried already almost everything: I reinstalled windows twice (it was default WIN 10 at first, then I reinstalled the same WIN 10, and now Im on custom tweaked WIN (reviOS)), I tried different (older) versions of drivers and different methods of installing (from AMD website, Driver booster, some one more method I already forgot), I even tried to install on different disk (I have 2 disks), and ofc everytime I tried new version or method I uninstalled previous driver (using DDU or AMD driver uninstaller).
Also I want to mention that I have 10100F (so I have no processor video adapter), so since I can see the picture I suppose my Video card is alright (I hope at least).
If someone seen such an occasion or at least has the ideas what to do, please help me.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pro100LaLka
Journeyman III

[FIXED] I just unplugged Video Card, and plugged again using another 8-pin cable and when I launcehd PC it was Full HD, and AMD adrenalin was working, so everything was as before. Try it.

0 Likes