cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

Arzybek
Journeyman III

Can't update drivers

Hi! I have 22.Q4 of amd software adrenalin edition. I'm trying to download and update new version, 23.q1.1, but doing it from the app itself or from separate installation exe that I downloaded from your site don't lead to anything. I think it's because I can't reach the servers with the drivers. Because when I was doing it from clear installation (exe file), it showed me this error: 195. When I'm doing it from the app it just says there's no file in the folder. What to do?
I have rx580 and ryzen 5 2600, windows 10

0 Likes
1 Solution
Arzybek
Journeyman III

Okay, so I managed to update it. Since the "minimal setup web.exe" wasn't working with the netwrok error, but it wasn't saying also that I have compitability errors with the drivers, I assumed it's just a network error, so I uninstalled the radeon adrenalin ediition old version, updated chipset drivers, bios, and than installed the new 23.4.3  version I downloaded from the amd website by choosing my gpu (which also implies there's no compitability issues with the new version), but this time it was a full .exe file with 0.5gb size, and this time it got installed without errors. I think there's some server problems with reacing this update, someone might want to look into this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Arzybek
Journeyman III

Okay, so I managed to update it. Since the "minimal setup web.exe" wasn't working with the netwrok error, but it wasn't saying also that I have compitability errors with the drivers, I assumed it's just a network error, so I uninstalled the radeon adrenalin ediition old version, updated chipset drivers, bios, and than installed the new 23.4.3  version I downloaded from the amd website by choosing my gpu (which also implies there's no compitability issues with the new version), but this time it was a full .exe file with 0.5gb size, and this time it got installed without errors. I think there's some server problems with reacing this update, someone might want to look into this.

0 Likes

I have exactly the same problem I tried on a clean install of windows 10 and 11 pro
impossible to always update this error 195 in PRO company version whereas before all worked correctly

0 Likes