Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kodiaq
Adept I

Can't record clips - stops at saving.

Hello, 

As per subject, since a couple of months now, whenever i try to record a replay, it says "saving" and then it disappears and nothing is saved. Turning the option off and on again didn't solve. Is there something else i can try before removing the software and reinstalling it? Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanks in advance,
Kodiaq.

1 Solution
LouisbossEX
Adept I

To me it seems to be a really common problem and I've been having it since I bought my GPU a few months ago, the only good thing I can tell you is that going to Settings you can factory reset instead of having to reinstall, aside from that there isn't more you can do. The fact that this is an issue really makes me wanna rethink buying an AMD GPU in the future.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
LouisbossEX
Adept I

To me it seems to be a really common problem and I've been having it since I bought my GPU a few months ago, the only good thing I can tell you is that going to Settings you can factory reset instead of having to reinstall, aside from that there isn't more you can do. The fact that this is an issue really makes me wanna rethink buying an AMD GPU in the future.