Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

beardedhobo
Journeyman III

Can't login to Twitch - Unsupported Browser Adrenalin 23.12.1

Hi

I can't login to twitch in the Adrenalin software - it says "Unsupported Browser". I have 2FA turned on in my account on Twitch etc. Is there a fix for this? 

Thanks!

image.png

10 Replies
mitchconner
Adept I

Had the exact same issue. Ended up just adding a custom stream instead

https://help.twitch.tv/s/twitch-ingest-recommendation?language=en_US

Custom stream URL would be something like rtmp://syd02.contribute.live-video.net/app/ 

Stream key is separate for relive

Thanks for the reply. I had pretty much just given up being able to stream through buggy AMD software. Kind of making me regret switching from Nvidia to be honest.

I tried to use custom stream with custom URL stream as per the link you gave and my stream key from twitch. Stream says "preparing stream" then goes immediately to "stream offline", any ideas?

Cheers

0 Likes

This is only a partial solution with 2 problems, and one of them is a BIG problem.

1)  No access to Stream chat because it's not using the Twitch API. 
2) You MUST use hotkeys to start & stop the LiveStream. If you open the Adrenaline overlay to start/stop or check to see if the stream is even running then your Stream Key & URL will be visible to everyone watching because they are not displayed as "***********" like they should. 
SERIOUSLY AMD? 

I came into this with an open mind, but as a long time Nvidia user I have heard all the stereotypes about the quality of Radeon drivers. Things like this are not convincing me that they are false. 

0 Likes
Slybo
Journeyman III

Same problem. This is my first AMD gpu so this issue is a big black mark on my user experience so far.
I expected to be able to stream directly via the Adrenaline software without having to install OBS since this is a BigPicture/BigBox living room system. 

I'll try the custom stream method when I get home.

emersonsc
Adept I

Its crazy how this was reported over two months ago and not a single word from AMD on this. BTW I'm having the exact same issue.

Tahurel
Adept II

I got this error/problem too with the latest driver update 24.2.1. Very annoying that AMD does not fix this. It must be something trivial so why the heck do they not get things like this fixed asap?

0 Likes

The way to get it to work is attempt to login through Adrenalin as normal. When you get the unsupported browser message, copy the entire URL from Adrenalin and paste it into your web browser. Complete the login process on the browser and once you are logged in, do not close the browser or navigate away from the page you have landed on. Copy the URL from the browser and now paste that into the Adrenalin web page and hit enter.

This video shows it in detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c7nwHrLTco

If the link doesn't work, the title of the video is 'AMD Adrenalin Twitch Login Error 100% Guaranteed Fix'

Dude! this is the only fix that worked! I followed the steps and now it's connected, thank you so much.

I hope AMD fix this issue soon to get a native connection to twitch and FB.

chemoskabron_0-1719540345514.png

0 Likes
Stonemoshed
Adept I

I updated to 24.2.1 today and I was finally able to login to Twitch through the Adrenalin panel for the first time in over 12 months. Hopefully it's finally been fixed.

0 Likes
BGZaba
Adept I

I have version 24.5.1 and I still can't log inZrzut ekranu (2).png

0 Likes