cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yoojinfly
Journeyman III

Can't install Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2

Can't install Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 on my Win 10.
I run RX 570.
I've had no issues with the previous driver versions, but now I keep getting an Error 195.
My firewall is disabled and I don't have an antivirus on my PC.
I've tried to use AMD Cleanup Utility and successfully deleted previous drivers.
But I keep getting this error!
I thought that the problem is with AMD web server, but it's been about 10 hours since that had happened and I still keep getting this error.
Also, i've noticed that Anti-Lag feature wasn't working in the last couple of driver versions. I figured it out when I started to notice the lack of the Anti-Lag feature sound when you enter the game. That was the reason I've tried to upgrade to Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2

There is only an option to download Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 on your website, so I just can't use my system properly because I don't have any Graphics drivers installed now.

My 144HZ monitor stuck on 60HZ and I can't use my Adobe Photoshop and other softwate properly.

Hope you will fix it soon!

4 Replies
omnistriker2
Journeyman III

I have a 5700xt and it will install but games go to black screen and I cant do anything.   Call of Duty Modern Warfare is  the worst with this driver. Fatal errors .  

19.12.2 is a horrible driver.  19.12.1 works fine.  

fredflint_
Adept I

I cannot install it, the auto update will not download. Trying to install from a full download says i have a mapped network drive that is not accessible?

0 Likes

I'm having the same issue, error 211, only driver that i cannot install.

davi3
Journeyman III

OK,(not too much inglish) i just came from doing it myself, if you have the Recomended (version19.12.02 old-idnt remember) ADM Adrenaline installed do this:

-go to My PC -> C:\AMD\Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2020-19.12.3-MinimalSetup-191218_web (remember to open the one with the newest modification date, in my case 12/30/2019 folder) \Doble Clic! in Setup Aplication. It Will start automaticaly the download and actualization again, it Works for my.

1-3.png

2-4.png

3-5.png

4-6.png

2º I you want you can jump this page and download de Optional versión directly, because it´s a bug of this versión that cause not install. So, it is resolved in last versión (19.12.03)and may have not problema. TRY and share.

0 Likes