cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cheatekkx
Newcomer

Can't boot my PC after Radeon Adrenalin update Installation.

After i installed the Update for "Radeon Adrenalin" my PC wont boot up normaly. It boots like up usually but i don't got any Signals on my 2 Monitors 1. with HDMI - 2. with DVI to HDMI) both got not Signal from the graphics card.

I tryed it with CMOS reset and replacing the Jumper but it also didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore.

I tryed pretty much everything but i have no clue what it could be. 

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270

CPU: AMD FX-8150 eight-core

Mainboard: Asus M5a97

Monitors: Axxion

3 Replies
bwedge1047
Journeyman III

Have the same problem, tried to update to version 20.2.2. The software started to uninstall existing drivers, then screen went black and stayed that way, now cannot access anything on PC now, cannot even get into BIOS screen.  Nothing showing whatsoever.  This is my main work machine and a failure is a disaster!

0 Likes
ronnydee
Journeyman III

Hello

Having the same problem, installing this great destroyer tool, adrenalin, searching system, showing update, pushing button....bäääm, short bluescreen, then the same with blackscreen!

Could you clear this up without a lawyer please, in my opinion you have destroyed several PCs and it is not even answered here

0 Likes

now i have changed my graphic card and it works, but the old one is destroyed after a update that was recommended by your software, that's a scandal!!!  

you're a a multimillion dollar company........

0 Likes