Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

_RX7800XT_
Journeyman III

Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 - RX7800XT crash

Hi everyone,

my friend bought an RX7800XT and he is having a lot of issues in different games BUT his main game is Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 in which he gets crashes every couple of minutes. He did try to downgrade to the first drivers for the card, the newest drivers, tried to switch off both antilag options in the AMD drivers and nothing helped. Anyone with the same issue?

0 Likes
4 Replies
c1p0
Journeyman III

I am having the same issues on a 7900XTX. It constantly crashes in menus. Managed to load up a game and it worked fine. Really smooth, but when I got back to the menus again it crashed.

Not sure if it's a driver issue or a game issue. I'm on the beta drivers that have frame gen but I have that disabled for this CoD.

0 Likes
Juhanator
Journeyman III

Turn off Anti-lag from Adrenalin, I also have a 7800XT, the crash stopped when I disabled Anti-lag. Hope it helps you too.

0 Likes

This was the first thing I did suggest him, he did disable antilag and antilag + too and the crashes still happen.

0 Likes
Rah2000
Journeyman III

i have a 7900xt and same thing was happening but after turning anti lag + off it worked. The game works with normal anti lag for me at least. Weird

0 Likes