Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

abody5111
Adept I

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare® III not compatiable with 24.7.1

Hi, after updating Call of Duty: Modern Warfare® III 

when I start it, it shows an error:

[GPU driver version]
Your GPU driver version (24.7.1) does not meet the recommended (24.8.1) for running Call of Duty: Modern Warfare® III.
To ensure the best performance and functionality, go to the manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers.

- I checked on the AMD Drivers release and didn't see the 24.8.1 release notes.

- I checked my driver updates, and the latest update is 24.7.1 not 24.8.1, note that I enabled the optional updates too

My GPU: RX580

what should we do?

9 Replies
diegobusato
Newcomer

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, I NEED VERSION 24.8.1

Lucido92
Journeyman III

I am also experiencing this issue and my pc crashes everytime i try to start any game all of a sudden. I was just play COD MW3 yesterday and no issues.

vayainks
Newcomer

same and i have 7900XTX im AM4 is all i can think of but thats not gpu related i wouldnt think

0 Likes
Figpub
Newcomer

IM HAVE THING THE SAME THING HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

0 Likes
hille
Journeyman III

Same here, Im from Brazil, my COD MW III updated today on Game Pass and now when Im trying to play, I received this error, but, doesn't exist 24.8.1 AMD drivers on Adrenalin software, OMG! :(((

0 Likes
eb1995
Newcomer

same issue, hope this gets resolved soon 

0 Likes
Smacx
Newcomer

Just ignore it.

German_AC
Adept II

Game runs fine even in 24.5.1. You can ignore that message and you will be fine. 

In fact, I'm still in 24.5.1 cause 24.7.1 was a disaster for my rx6700xt, Warzone and mw3 were unplayable. Plagued with stuttering and lag.

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
0 Likes
Been
Adept II

It's because they just forced a 70gb update on us for when Black ops 6 comes out, that's probably the driver that will come out for it and just hasn't yet

0 Likes