Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

baznamit
Journeyman III

BSOD - Thread_stuck_in_device_driver

Hello Forum.

I have my Dell Inspiron 15 3576, it came with dedicated graphics of AMD Radeon 520.

So, my laptop used to crash, after like 2 hours of continuous gaming (because of heating I suppose), so after 5-6 mins, after cooldown I used to boot it up and use as usual. But in Nov/Dec of 2021, after gaming and crashing again as usual, when I boot it up, BSOD of Thread_stuck_in_device_driver popped up immediately after welcome screen. So, after searching in internet I came to know about many things, that could potentially solve this issue but nothing worked. Only after disabling graphics in Device Manager, and running DDU, only I am able to run PC, because BSOD comes immediately after boot. 

Another thing, I had a Hard disk that time, when I faced the BSOD for first time. So, I upgraded to SSD around May 2022, and freshly installed windows without any previous data, completely new and fresh. And again, after booting up after AMD drivers are installed, BSOD came. So, I thought it would be hardware issue, but after running the diagnostics, no error came regarding AMD, so I hope its juts software.

And it's still unsolved till now, Nov 2022. I hope someone can help and me guide. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
0 Replies