cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

brakespear
Adept II

Black Screens with RX 7600

I have recently purchased and fitted a Sapphire Pulse RX 7600 card and downloaded drivers (23.5.1).

Have tested the card using two games - Resident Evil 4 (which was free with the card) and Resident Evil 3 (which I know ran well on my previous card, a Sapphire RX 580).

In both cases, I can get in game but fairly soon after actually starting playing the display stops and my monitor dispolays its 'No signal found' message. Audio continues in the background but as I cannot restart display I have to reset the PC.

On returning to Windows and trying to restart Adrenalin I get the message regarding 'Windows may have updated your graphics driver' error message - if I check the driver version in Device Manager it starts with a 30 (sorry, didn't catch the rest), if I rollback I get taken back to Windows Basic Display Adapter (as I used DDU to uninstall previous drivers). If I then reinstall 23.5.1 the same cycle occurs although I have disabled driver updates in Windows via Device Manager and the registry.

RE4 stops working faster than RE3, although the card reports only 4.3GB of memory used at the game menu. There is no noticeable increase in fan noise, when checking temps after resetting the max is listed as 75.9 degrees C.

System:

Sapphire Pulse RX 7600 (no overclock)

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

16GB RAM

Windows 11, build 23486.ni_prerelease.230616-1447

0 Likes
0 Replies