cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TurboTopHat
Journeyman III

black screen when playing games 6700 xt

After I install some of the Amd drivers and don't touch any of the setting in  adrenaline before or  when i'm playing a game that the driver updated to sometimes it crashes then black screens my monitor making me reset my pc. Driver update 23.7.1 never had this issue but i feel like if i downgrade driver my games will start crashing because of not having support. and i also i cant roll back the driver because microsoft basic display adapter replaces with it.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kalana
Challenger

Hi have you tried Disabling FreeSync and Virtual Super Resolution? Also Best you install the latest from the AMD page itself. And you can also Disable or turn off Display Driver Update. You can find this on, Advanced System Setting - System Properties - Hardware - Device Installation Settings.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Kalana
Challenger

Hi have you tried Disabling FreeSync and Virtual Super Resolution? Also Best you install the latest from the AMD page itself. And you can also Disable or turn off Display Driver Update. You can find this on, Advanced System Setting - System Properties - Hardware - Device Installation Settings.

0 Likes