cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ugurcav
Journeyman III

Black Screen After Installing Drivers

Well, as I was playing a game (League of Legends) yesterday, my screen turned black after the loading screen. But I was still hearing the game's sounds.

At first, I tried restarting my computer, a couple of times in fact, but it didn't work. So i said, time for a fresh start. So I formatted my windows and installed a new one. Everything was fine until I tried installing drivers. It went fine until like %80 percent, then the screen went black, came back again, went black and that was it. I waited for a while then I restarted again but still, black screen after the bios screen as usual.

So after I went through these stuff, I uninstalled the drivers with DDU and tried older driver versions, didn't help.
Because I have an APU processor, I uninstalled my graphics card from the morherboard and tried installing drivers with the APU, didn't work.
I tried Windows 10's automatic updates, didn't work.
I tried installing the drivers without the Adrenalin software, still didn't help.

As a result, I am about to go crazy. If there is anyone that experienced this problem before, and managed to resolve it, I am open for suggestions. Thank you.

System:

Asus A88XM-A MB

AMD A10-7700K APU CPU
Sapphire R7 265 GPU
8 GB RAM
1 TB HDD etc etc.

0 Likes
1 Reply
yashshringare
Journeyman III

Have you tried changing the PSU I am facing same problem I am amd A8 7600 I am using apu graphics whenever I try to install graphics drivers the screen goes black my PSU is really old about 8+years so I am thinking that might be the issue have you solved your. Problem please let me know

0 Likes