Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

anma2308
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: atikmdag.sys bluescreen and multiple instances of radeon settings

Κάλλιο αργά παρά ποτέ (better late than never). Thumbs-up.

0 Kudos
hz10
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Same problem here.

0 Kudos
hz10
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

My computer is finally BSOD free after Sapphire Radeon RX460 is replaced with PNY Geoforce GTX 1050. 

0 Kudos
everettrainey
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Has anyone got step by step process to resolve atikmdag.sys error? I tried everything as mentioned in this thread but no help. Even followed few more guides but they doesn't seem to be providing permanent solution.

0 Kudos
jaz130m
Adept I
Adept I

My BSOD's have gone for now. I'm running driver 19.1.1 now. The last version 18 and a windows update seemed to have solved it for me. I was about to give up on my card so it wasn't anything I did that fixed it. I did do a clean install after removing the driver with a driver removal tool. It's now more stable and I've not had any probs for a while. I use a tool to clean the junk of my system is about the only other thing that could of helped solve it.

0 Kudos
jdelano
Adept I
Adept I

I'm about to this point myself. I have a Sapphire Nitro+ RX 570 4GB. The Windows driver 26.20.11015.1003 is the most "stable" in that it can go a couple of days between each crash. If I try to install any other AMD driver package my machine becomes a crash parade.

0 Kudos
kjartand
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I got this BSOD just now on a brand new pc, with Ryzen 3900x, radeon 5700XT on MSI Creator motherboard. All drivers up to date and as I said, all brand new.

Radeon 19.8.2

3 days in PC world, already starting to miss my iMac that in 6  years never had BSOD.

0 Kudos