cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

janixxx
Journeyman III

Artifacts Problem on RX 460

I am experiencing a persistent problem in Windows 10 with my AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card. The first time artifacts showed was on 13 dec. 2023 in CS2. After that, it just got worse and worse. E.g. here:20240129004232_1.jpg

I have "Windows 10 Pro 22H2" installed, and I replaced the thermal conductive paste on the video card, because it had dried out for some time, I dusted it off, the graphic card doesn't have physical damage. I un/reinstalled the latest driver, and nothing. I reinstalled the Windows 10, again nothing. First some important things to mention: When i have on default on performance my fan speed is 0 idk why, but when i put on manual tunning then custom then fan tunning enabled and disabled zero rpm and it will restart the settings from performance (with the following message: default performance tuning settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure).

0 Likes
3 Replies
Nakatomi_Uk
Adept I

I would join this facebook group for faster replies if I where you as you dont get many replies on here its all AMD replated but other hardware can be discussed I am in it and it's a great group for help with these issues.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/amdryzengroup/

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

At first glance it seems you have a faulty card, does it happen outside gaming? Or other games?

However, in some way, its also similar to what happened to me on the first HALO game, I had to disable freesync at driver level and inside the menus of the monitor.

Try it out, nothing to lose.

Good Luck

The Englishman
0 Likes

It happens in games like CS2, GTA 5, in outside no.

0 Likes