Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AFKBorgars
Journeyman III

API or Hotkeys to control Radeon Colour Settings

Hi All,

Made a new account just to ask this, but this is something I've wanted for ages but haven't found a solution for. On a Windows desktop, other than changing the settings for colour on the actual monitor, there is no way to reduce the perceived "brightness" on a desktop connected to monitors in software. The closest contender I have found so far is an app called "Dimmer".

But the better solution which I am lucky to have with AMD Graphics (an RX 570) is to use these colour settings in Radeon software. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh3-021, however with both that and Dimmer, there is no hotkey or shortcut support (I believe, I'm not really sure how to approach this issue). I want to ask if anyone has a solution to quickly change colour settings in Radeon, or maybe has another solution to change perceived "brightness" with software on a desktop computer. 

I use a Stream Deck Mini for hotkeys too, so I am quite a power user and it benefits me and I believe surely others for this feature to exist.

Thanks for reading any any suggestions or ideas are super appreciated :).

0 Likes
0 Replies