cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

arturbc
Adept I

AMD Software native tools for broadcast and screen capture improvement, suggestions and bugs

Dear peoples of community and developers,

A long time I stay waiting some improvements of native broadcast and screen capture tools of Radeon Software to no need of third software.

My suggestions are:

• Add a HDR brightness adjust for fine tunning image quality of SDR output or support for real HDR capture;
  • Support for native 21:9 broadcast and not convert to 16:9 with black bars;
  • Allow use AMD Link PC client HEVC on PC non AMD Radeon graphics, but with hardware support for this decode (mobile APP support this decode already);
  • AMD Link Mobile with token sync to host for internet auto connection, without needed manual IP set and support for login screen and UAC for user connected as host (like Teamviewer);
  • Support for resolution above of client native on AMD Link;
  • Feature to remove webcam background as a virtual cam to use on any VoIP or broadcast software;
  • Support for show or hide performance metrics overlay on broadcast;
  • Allow set any of items on screen (camera, web page, external medias, chat, etc.) visible only for PC user, only for broadcast or both.

Bugs are:

• Fix instant replay or screen capture on Gears of War Tactics (driver timeout on start of match), or allow disable instant replay on game profile to disable on specific game;
  • Fix AMD Link with screen-off (this feature cause driver timeout);
  • AMD Link client 16:9 1080p and AMD Link host 21:9 1080p using a 16:9 1080p resolution, if use native resolution broadcast on client and screen scale mode is not "Fullscreen" option on host, the image on client get offset to right, with a vertical black bar on left of screen and cropped on right of screen.

Thanks for attention.

0 Likes
0 Replies