Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lenivyy03
Journeyman III

AMD software detected that the waiting time on one of the drivers run out

image_2023-05-06_125359714.png
I bought this 6700XT back in march, and its been great, except for this message which translated to english its "AMD software detected that the waiting time on one of the drivers run out". This initially started when playing grounded on xbox game pass, after reading and watching videos on how to avoid issue, I went back to and AMD software on 2022.0725 which solved the issue and could continue playing the game as normal. Now the issue persists but doing normal random tasks, I went to windows 11, (previously had windows 10). My theory is that AMD adrenaline doesn't recognize the game on Xbox game pass as to technically me not owning the game was the reason of the issues not the driver itself. Now I believe by downloading the Windows 11 version (most recent drivers) the issue should be gone. My question is here if anyone else has experienced this and what have they done to solved it?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Furyko
Adept I

I had a similar issue, but it wasn't solved in my case. I find it curious that you could temporarily solve it with older drivers, because it doesn't worked with my issue. 

I don't know if downloading a newer operating system will solve your problem. Maybe I'm wrong but, as I understand it, that could do just the opposite.

Were you able to solve your problem?

Actually I did solved it! At the time I had windows 8 and what I did was to update to Windows 11. Never once did the error appeared.

Great! I'm glad you were able to solve your problem.

I really though it wasn't going to work. I just regained hope of recovering my partner RX6500 XT.

Thanks lenivyy03!

0 Likes