cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

RedIsDead
Adept I

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition

Good afternoon, I encountered the following problem: When you switch the tab to “Record and Broadcast,” the software automatically closes without any error. Reinstalling the software did not help, nor did rolling back the drivers. What do you recommend trying? RX 6600 XT graphics card

0 Likes
1 Solution

Are you using the both Realtek and AMD HD Audio? If not, you could completely disable the one you don't use, just for a test. Sometimes problems may occur if they both are enabled. I use the gfx card as a soundcard and the onboard Realtek audio is disabled. This fixed another issue.

There always seems to be some kind of problems with Adrenalin and that's why I eventually gave up. I installed Afterburner and RTSS instead and use Windows' own screen capture feature to record games and other tasks. With them, zero problem.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
• Minisforum um790 Pro • 65" TV (HDMI) • Sony 5.1 audio (toslink)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
schldskjoirz
Adept III

It's an old bug they seemly can't fix. Many ppl have experienced crashes when they click on Live Stream tab or if it's already selected. Seems something in Adrenalin is interfering with Windows or some other driver. Do you have any other sound and video devices enabled and the drivers installed?

0 Likes

Yes, you are right, I have installed other drivers from programs in order to use the phone as a camera and microphone, now I will try to remove them and report the result.

0 Likes

RedIsDead_0-1702668888851.png

I deleted all the unnecessary drivers, left only my own, I did not remove the AMD drivers, rebooted the PC and tried to go into “Record and Broadcast”, the program crashed and won’t open anymore.

0 Likes

I reinstalled the software, now it starts, but “Record and Broadcast” still does not open

0 Likes

Are you using the both Realtek and AMD HD Audio? If not, you could completely disable the one you don't use, just for a test. Sometimes problems may occur if they both are enabled. I use the gfx card as a soundcard and the onboard Realtek audio is disabled. This fixed another issue.

There always seems to be some kind of problems with Adrenalin and that's why I eventually gave up. I installed Afterburner and RTSS instead and use Windows' own screen capture feature to record games and other tasks. With them, zero problem.

0 Likes

I think you're right, I disabled all sound drivers except the ones I use, and rebooted the PC. Nothing succeeded. I will use third party software.

It's a pity that such problems arise with an otherwise decent programme. Hopefully one day we will have a fully functional program.

0 Likes