cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Tomheissler222
Journeyman III

amd software adrenalin edition warning error need help here!!!

guys i have problem my amd drivers give me error. amd windows update may have automatically replaced your amd graphics driver, hence the version of amd software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed AMD Graphics driver. PA-300 i try all method in youtube all not working also my graphic card RX 570 4GB owner graphic card say to me the change bios I think he's mining anyway that graphic card mine now Screenshot (59)_LI.jpg

8 Replies

I have the same problem between myself an RX 6800 and my friend who has an RX 5700 XT. I just noticed it this week. We both did clean installations yesterday. Ran fine, and then I noticed screen tearing where I shouldn't be. Sure enough Adrenaline dead again.

Mind you I'm using the signed WHQL drivers and not the beta. I can only guess a recent windows update was pushed in the last month to cause this. I already have my settings set to not download MFG drivers automatically. I just wish I knew if this was a Windows OS fault or something goofy with the 22.5 drivers.

0 Likes
shadow007
Adept III

Enable or Disable Include Drivers with Windows Updates in Windows 11 Tutorial | Windows 11 Forum (el...

MOBO :EVGA X299 DARK 151-SX-E299-KR CPU : Intel Core i9-10900X Skylake-X 10-Core 3.7 GHz LCR :Corsair Hydro Series H80i V2 GPU :SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 6900 XT SE MEMORY: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum SE Torque 32GB (4 x 8GB) CMD32GX4M4C3200C14T SSD 01: SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 1 TB NVMe PCI-Express 3.0 x4 MZ-V7P512BW SSD 02: SAMSUNG 860 PRO 256GBX2 Raid 0 PSU : Corsair AX1200I 1200 Watts CASE :Thermaltake (Armor+) VH6000SWA SC :Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 5.1 Channels Monitor Acer XR382CQK IPS 3840x1600 @ 75HZ BD Samsung SH-B123L
0 Likes
vigno99
Journeyman III

I have the same problem. Has anyone managed to fix? 

0 Likes

I've tried formatting the video card, the drivers with a program and resetting the computer but every time I reinstall the amd software it gives the same error. Also in device manager for video card error

0 Likes

Solution has been for me install the beta non-signed drivers for me.

0 Likes

How? You mean the ones not recommended by amd?

0 Likes

Yes, well at least before 12/07. On 12/08 the non signed drivers were signed/released, so the ones I did have as the fix rolled over to signed.

where do I get these non signed drivers? I have the exact same issue and an eye burning resolution on my 32:9 ratio monitor right now.

0 Likes