cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Compuway
Journeyman III

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition are currently not available. Please try again ........

Hi my name is Wayne, I am new here.

My PC:

Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX motherboard

Ryzen 9 - 7900X CPU AM5 at default

Corsair DDR5 5600MHz RAM - 32GB

Powercolor RX7900XTX Red Devil GPU

AMD Adrenalin 23.5.2 drivers

Windows 11 Pro Ver: 2H2 OS Build: 22621.1848

I have a Powercolor RX7900XTX Red Devil with Adrenalin 23.5.2 drivers (Windows 11) out putting to twin BENQ projectors. (1 x HDMI and 1 x DP) the computer is a runs an Ryzen 9 - 7900X CPU and 32GB of Corsair DDR5 5600MHz RAM on a Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX motherboard.

I had been having issues running Eyefinity where it would drop out every time I restarted the computer and I had to set up a new Eyefinity display. Although it was frustrating it seemed to work as I could always get into the AMD Adrenalin Software. I took the computer to my local shop and they have tested the Motherboard and CPU and everything is fine. The RAM I have is Corsair DDR 5 5600MHz which I know is XMP Ready and not AMD EXPO Ready but everything tests OK. I ran Memtest86 and it passed fine. I have the RAM set at the default settings and it works fine.

I have removed and reseated the card several times, I removed the old AMD Drivers using AMD DDU and reinstalled the latest Adrenalin 23.5.2 drivers but it still comes up with an Error: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition are currently not available. Please try again after connecting a display to AMD graphics and extending the display.

I have ordered some new G-Skill Neo-Z 6000MHz RAM just in case it is a RAM issue but it hasn't arrived yet. I have ran with two additional different AMD GPU's (RX6700XT and RX6600XT) and the AMD Drivers show up and works fine. The correct GPU shows up in Device diver (AMD RX7900XTX). I have tried the Powercolor RX7900XTX Red Devil in another computer and it works find as well with the AMD Drivers show up correctly and working fine.

I have gone through everything I can think of. Everything works fine with a NVidia GPU btw. (I have tested it with a RTX2060 and it works fine)

Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
0 Replies