cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

community_moderator
Community Manager

AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1 Release Notes

This discussion is for community members to share their experience using AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1.

For the full driver release notes and download link refer to: AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1 driver release notes.

Highlights

• New Game Support

• Zenless Zone Zero
    • Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess
      • Up to 16% increase in performance for Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess @ 4k resolution, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1 on the Radeon RX 7900XTX GPU, versus the previous software driver version 24.6.1RS-663
      • Up to 12% increase in performance for Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess @ 4k resolution, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1 on the Radeon RX 7800XT GPU, versus the previous software driver version 24.6.1RS-664
      • Up to 12% increase in performance for Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess @ 4k resolution, using AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1 on the Radeon RX 7600XT GPU, versus the previous software driver version 24.6.1RS-665

• Expanded HYPR-Tune Support

• Gray Zone Warfare
    • Lords of the Fallen
    • RoboCop: Rogue City
    • Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name.
    • Click HERE for more information regarding HYPR-RX

• AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag 2 Support for Dota 2

• Takes responsive gaming to the next level by introducing an in-game option to optimally pace frames, further reducing input lag on AMD RDNA™ architecture-based discrete and integrated graphics products.
      • AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag 2 features an onscreen overlay that can be used to display the system latency of supported games. When Anti-Lag 2 is enabled, the onscreen overlay can be toggled on using the ALT+SHIFT+L hotkey. 
        • Use the ALT+SHIFT+L hotkey to enable the Radeon Anti-Lag 2 Latency Monitor. Once activated, a small white chevron will appear in the top left corner of your display indicating that it is enabled.
        • Use ALT+SHIFT+L again to cycle through the following Latency Monitor display options: No metrics, FPS only, FPS and latency (in ms), FPS and latency (in ms and frames), FPS and latency (in ms and frames) with a legend.
        • To compare the difference between Anti-Lag 2 On and Anti-Lag Off, hold the right CTRL key. 
      • Anti-Lag 2 currently supports Dota 2 while using the DirectX® 11 API.
    • Join the conversation by sharing how well AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag 2 is working on your system. This information helps us make further improvements.

• Fixed Issues and Improvements

• Improvements to stutter when AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag and AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 3 frame generation is enabled.
    • Improvements to stutter while playing Fortnite with DirectX® 12 API. 
    • Texture corruption may be observed while playing TEKKEN™ 8 with Ray Tracing or Upscale enabled. 
    • Corruption may be observed while playing Dying Light 2 Stay Human: Reloaded Edition with Radeon™ Boost enabled.
    • Intermittent system crash or corruption may be observed while playing Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy with Ray Tracing enabled. 
    • Virtual Super Resolution or Display Color Enhancements may be set to disabled after driver upgrade.  
    • Unable to change display pixel format with certain Windows display languages. 
    • Intermittent black corruption may be observed on scaled 3d models while using Origin or OriginPro application. 
    • Black corruption may be observed while fast forwarding using PotPlayer.

Known Issues

• Lower than expected performance or excess stutter may be observed while player Battlefield 2042 on Radeon™ RX 6000 and 7000 series GPUs. [Resolution targeted for 24.8.1]
  • Audio and video may intermittently become out of sync while recording using the AV1 codec in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition. [Resolution targeted for 24.9.1]
  • Intermittent application crash may be observed while playing Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess on some Radeon™ RX 6600 and 6700 series GPUs.

f you would like to report an issue with AMD Software Adrenalin Edition 24.7.1, please use the AMD Bug Report Tool. If you require technical assistance with your AMD product, please contact AMD Customer Care.

IMPORTANT! When submitting a bug report against this driver, please make sure to include the following tag into the bug report description field using this format:

FORUM-DriverVersion-Username. For example, if your username was GAMER56 and the driver version was 24.7.1, use the tag FORUM-24-7-1-GAMER56

13 Replies
CayroMx4
Adept III

FIX DayZ, Kingom Hearts and DXNAVI.
No one wants a stupid antilag 2.

0 Likes
Draxirch
Miniboss

Once AGAIN.

YOU have neglected to mention the huge issues residing with Kingdom Hearts in the issues list.

My patience is wearing thin.

You seem to care a lot more about this anti lag 2, when there are huge issues that are making people refund their games, leaving negative reviews, this is all because RDNA3 is a disaster!

Guess I'll only ever enjoy it portably on my Steam Deck. Which uses an RDNA2 card that's why it works.

Bad form AMD.

BAD.

@Sam_AMD 

@Matt_AMD 

Please give us SOME kind of update.... is it being worked on? Is it unfixable? Give us something!

0 Likes

I don't know if this will help. I pinged Sam_AMD a few times and he wrote back, moreover he promised that AMD would look into the DayZ issue and write back when something is known. but a few months have passed and nothing has been done

0 Likes
wiking76
Adept I

i'm afraid to update

0 Likes

Just do not. The cake is a lie.

0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

Little late in posting this while we have a vibrant thread about it...

radu1006
Adept III

Is there a way to see the status of the reported issues via the AMD Bug Report Tool?

I want to see if more details are needed or if there is something fixed.

No problem here with 24.6.1/24.7.1 drivers.

Specs. below.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
hansyuli
Journeyman III

I have been using Android Emulator with Hardware emulated grahic performance and working fine up to 24.5.1. But when i update to 24.6.1 and 24.7.1, the android emulator refuse to run. The only way for me to make it work is to downgrade to 24.5.1 but the 24.5.1 have a bit problem with some hardware sensors used in MSI Afterburner and RTSS.

Can anyone help me?

Ryzen 7700X RX670XT

0 Likes

As far as 'afterburner/rtss' is concerned, it is not an AMD problem. Contact the app dev..

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I ran into an issue with afterburner when i installed 24.6.1. To fix the issue i had to use DDU to clean amd gpu drivers.

0 Likes
Jani38
Adept I

2024.07.30-07.23.pngCall of Duty Vanguard error
The game worked fine untill i updated the amd drivers 24.6.1/24.7.1 then it freezes and crashes at shader loading and profile connection error code 0x00001337 (0) when will the bug be fixed?
Works fine with 24.5.1 driver.(RX 5500XT 8GB card)

0 Likes
edubarb
Newcomer

im with the erro195 what i can do to fix it ?

0 Likes