Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lidialiker
Journeyman III

AMD Settings command line interface

Hi,

Is there any way to tweak AMD Settings via CLI? I'm particularly interested in switching GPU's driver mode (e.g. Compute/Graphics) is that possible to script so that I don't have to go through all the menus all the time.

Thanks!

2 Replies
Dragodraki
Journeyman III

Hi there,

finally someone who asked this question. I search for it through the internet for many month now but only without result.
Sorry, I can't answer your question.

My intention for replying was to stress the importance of the question back to AMD.
In the whole graphic program (no matter whether it's Catalyst, Crimson, Adrenaline or one from Nvidia/Intel) there are so many tweaks like GPU-scaling (the most important in my opinion), screenshot function, hotkeys, automatic updater, last played games, color adjustement, etc. but the main aspect - how the configuration could be done silently without menue was never told to us, at least not for public.

If only AMD could be so nice and create a guide for that...

In my case I search explicit for a chance to change the GPU-Scaling option with CLI.exe in Catalyst (not in Crimson or Adrenaline) but without luck so far. I'm aware of how the aim could reached in the newer versions (with profile import/export) and that Catalyst is not longer supported official, but I would really like to know anyway.

0 Likes

Having the same dilemma here bro

I've combed the whole internet and all I found were 3rd party apps that do that, or some other app that is too generic for just AMD video cards. Haven't found anything that specifically targets the Radeon Software. Tried screwing around with the cncmd.exe executable in the Radeon Software installation folder, but it looks like that's not it. See screenshot below:

11-03-21 10-25-53 AM.jpg

0 Likes