cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

jjmepio
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 5 4600H - msi Bravo 17 crashing with Windows 10 21H2 and Windows11 22H2

Dear,

I updated Windows 10 to Windows 11 22H2, then apply AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-23.2.1 after the laptop crashing constantly, with y without use any application. Then reinstall Windows 10 21H2, too  the laptop crashing constantly, but now apply manually driver WHQL-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-22.11.2-Win10-Win11-Dec8 and disable update graphic drivers from windows update, but also the latop crashing mutiple times a in day (when install office, games, etc.), in the event viewer logs show: event ID 41 (critical) , event id 1001 (bugcheck) my BIOS version is E17FKAMS.117 (29/10/2020 ), I listen AMD worked in BIOS drivers for Windows 10/11, but my AMD Ryzen 5 4600H there is not BIOS recently in site from AMD.

Please your help.

Greetings.

Juan Meza

0 Likes
1 Reply
vishvajit
Adept III

It sounds like you are experiencing frequent crashes on your laptop even after reinstalling Windows and updating the graphics drivers. The event viewer logs showing event ID 41 (critical) and event ID 1001 (bugcheck) suggest that the crashes are related to the hardware or driver issues.

Since you have already tried updating the graphics drivers, one possible solution could be to check for other drivers that may need updating, such as chipset drivers, network drivers, or audio drivers. You can download the latest drivers from your laptop manufacturer's website or from the component manufacturers' websites.

It is also possible that the crashes are related to an issue with the BIOS. You can try updating the BIOS to the latest version available from your laptop manufacturer's website. If there is no recent BIOS version available for your AMD Ryzen 5 4600H, you may need to wait for AMD to release a new BIOS update.

Another possible solution could be to run a memory diagnostic test to check for any issues with your RAM. You can do this by typing "Windows Memory Diagnostic" in the search bar and selecting the "Windows Memory Diagnostic" app. Follow the instructions to run the test and see if any errors are detected.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact your laptop manufacturer's technical support for further assistance in troubleshooting the issue.

0 Likes