Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

RucksackFace
Journeyman III

AMD RX 7900 XT - Frequent Timeouts

Hey everyone! 

After some frustrating Hours of Troubleshooting I am finally reaching out here to maybe get a solution for my issue. 

A few days ago I was able to play Overwatch 2 normally, without any issue at all and so on. Now Yesterday suddenly I was not able to play it anymore due to the game Crashing about 30 Seconds after joining a match. I had the same issue with Destiny 2 when I comtemplated playing it a few months ago, which I dropped due to those errors.

It also randomly drops those errors while idle or when watching Youtube or working on the PC. The temperature of the Graphics Card never exceeds 80 Degrees Celsius so I dont think its overheating.

I have tried uninstalling all previous drivers with DDU, reinstalling the newest ones. I also tried to clean install the older ones for my graphics card which didnt work. 
I reset the CMOS, completely removed the GPU from the system, checked all wiring, rewired it etc, still it doesnt work. I dont know if it is due to the PCIE Cables Both being Daisy Chained and having the unused Slots just dangling off.

At this point I am pretty mad about all of this, since the PC is new and I literally cant use it for gaming at all....

My Specs are the Following:

Case: Phanteks Eclipse G360A
Processor: Intel i5-13400F
Cooler: Artic Freezer i35 A-RGB
Main Board: Gigabyte B760 GAMING X DDR4
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Kingston 3600MHz Fury Beast
GPU: 20GB AMD RADEON RX 7900XT 
Power Supply: 850W be quiet! Pure Power 12 M

I am not very Tech Savvy unfortunately, if you can explain further steps in Smpler terms I would highly appreciate it!  
Anyways thanks for all input!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Crezekor
Adept I

Try to launch the game on bordeless windowed mode instead of full screen. It works for me

0 Likes