cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

MilesFox92
Journeyman III

AMD Relive stops recording sound at random until I untick and tick Clip Capture back on

AMD Relive stops recording sound at random until I untick and tick Clip Capture back on
This started happening randomly 1.5 years ago and it really infuriates me already. So, I use the clip recording feature from AMD Relive to save my last minute of gameplay with a press of a buttons. And after random period of time my clips become absolutely mute until I restart the clip capture feature. I could be recording clips (or videos) for half a day with 0 problems, and then on the next day it can break after literal 30 minutes. And there's no algorithm to it - this happens for NO REASON, NOTHING TRIGGERS IT (or at least it absolutely looks like it) I've tried EVERYTHING internet has to offer - tampering with ALL capture settings in ReLive, installing older drivers, tampering with audio settings in windows, changing microphone, not recording microphone at all, reinstalling OS like 7 times already, updating from Win10 to Win11 and many, many more things - nothing helped. So if any of you has working solution (or at least the reason why this happens) - it would be EXTREMELY appreciated..
My setup:

MSI RX470 4GB Armor
Intel Core i3-10105
16GB RAM (8x2)

It also kept happening on my old setup with the same Graphics card, but FX-6300 as a CPU and single-stick 8GB Ram
0 Likes
1 Reply
LosTurbinos
Adept I

I too cant get my mic working when recording. Steelseries Pro headset. Also when recording the sounds are very low compared what i hear in the game. If someone could hint me what settings i need to use, it would be really awesome.

GPU: RX 7900 XTX Red Devil

These are little but important problems and i hope AMD takes these seriously, if recording and streaming is this problematic on AMD, some people will turn back to Nvidia just to use their rec/stream app, Nvidia Broadcast. I personally miss it already after being on Team Red 1 week.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, AM4, 3.8GHz 12-core, G.Skill 16GB (4 x 8GB) Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz, RX 7900 xtx Red Devil, MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI, Seasonic PX-1300 Prime 80 Plus platinum, NZXT krakken Z73 360mm AIO
0 Likes