cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

buddywilson
Journeyman III

AMD Recording Error

So I have been having issues trying to record using the AMD adrenaline software, i got it to work once and that's about it. i have performed the last 3 driver updates and still hasn't changed anything. I also been having an issue with a cmd prompt that would pop up every other time i started up my pc. in event viewer it showed this "Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\AMDRSServ.exe". I realized that's for ReLive which i believe is for the streaming and recording portion of AMD Adrenaline. i uninstalled the AMD software and reinstalled it. no more error popping up about the CNext. but when i do try to record i get this error about insufficient disk space, i have plenty of disk space on my Home NAS which is a synology (images below of error and space) don't know if anyone has ran into this issue or knows what to do. it's not dire need as i am using OBS and that seems to be pretty good so far. I am wanting to address this more or so as its not working and rather have it working than not. it may or may not be related to how the adrenaline software when remoting in, when I want to look at metrics or use AMD Link. AMD Link just crashes, kicks me out or says can't connect intermittently, the recording/ streaming side has only worked once. again, I don't know if this is related to CNext concern.

Side note after installing Adrenaline software (23.5.2) it still wouldn't record, just wouldn't do anything (quick windows loading symbol is all that would show) so i right clicked and made the CNext exe run as admin every time and that's what I'm running into. after that's when I started getting the insufficient error. so, I went to and selected the folder that all of the AMD files are inside and gave full permission to all users etc. still same error.

AMD recording space error.jpgDrive Space.jpg

0 Likes
0 Replies