cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

elioalmarza
Adept I

AMD Radeon software does not display CPU usage metrics

Hello everyone, i´'am currently using AMD Radeon software version 22.1.2, but since about two versions ago, the software does not show me the CPU usage metrics, as i mentioned, i have already tried updating the software and the problem persists, try to restore the factory settings and it didn't work, as i see on the Internet, it also happens to other users, could you give me some suggestion, along with finishing the game that i'am currently playing, i will proceed to completely uninstall the software to see if this corrects the fault, i appreciate any ideas or suggestions on the matter other than those that i have already tried, thanks.

As you will see in the screenshot, no matter how much the CPU is at rest, it is not possible for it to mark zero and it stays that way all the time while I am playing, the software shows me the temperature of the CPU, but not its use.

elioalmarza_0-1643155790472.png

9 Replies

Also seems strange that the vram is reporting for a rx570 ?

Try a clean install of the driver by downloading/save the full driver pkg from AMD and install from that. 

And suggest you use DDU to uninstall the current driver/software. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
doncor7
Adept II

I also haveБез имени.png

Ryzen 5 5600; ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING; Sapphire RX 6600 Pulse; G.Skill Trident Z 3200GHz CL14 /2x8 Gb; Seasonic Focus-GX-750W 80 Gold Plus; LG 27GR75Q-B QHD; Windows 11 Pro 23h2; Kingston KC2500 250Gb M2. /Kingston NV2 1TB M.2; SSD Crucial MX500; HDD WD Blue - 1T.
0 Likes

The cpu metric overlay does not read every core.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
dedsetz
Adept I

got the same issue, just shows the cpu util metric. i have a spare hard drive with a clean windows install, and can get the other metrics like cpu temp and cpu voltage. wonder how we can fix this on our existing setup ?metrics.png

finally fixed! it turns out my ryzen master is corrupted, re-installed it fixed my issue fixd.png

Thanks for the information and i am glad that your problem was solved, in my case, i reinstalled the Ryzen Master app and the problem persisted, i uninstalled it, restarted the PC and reinstalled and the problem persists, so in my case that solution it does not apply, anyway it is not bad to die and one day i will find the definitive solution, thanks...

0 Likes

hi, i also had initial trouble re-installing ryzen master, what i did was something this guy in this video did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpaVEFXKFbE&ab_channel=F7GOS

i went into my regedit.exe and deleted all those ryzen master entries in there for a total uninstall

that's how i was able to re-install the latest edition successfully

hope u get to fix yours

0 Likes

Hello - Did your issue finally resolve ? I am using a Ryzen 9 7900x CPU and Asus strix ROG Amd Radeon 6900xt LC GPU. I get all the GPU details including temp, however on the CPU I only get Utilization. I am.using the newest AMD adrenalin sofrware.

0 Likes
elioalmarza
Adept I

Hello everyone, I just downloaded and installed the latest version of the AMD software 22.3.1 and now it works perfectly and shows the CPU usage, I hope this information is useful, greetings.