cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sid1111
Adept I

amd radeon hd 7900 drivers

Hello, there are no drivers to download for my graphic card. I can't use your "autodetector" because it's is impoossible to downlaod it. It download your software like 10 kb/s and after 15 min I get info "failure". How can I update my drivers...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Download and run GPU-Z...click 'lookup' it will tell you what graphics card you have.

And supply the required information if you want further help. INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

There is no such thing as a HD7900 graphics card...there is a HD7900 SERIES of cards. Which one do you have? Laptop or desktop? What OS?

Please furnish the requested information > https://community.amd.com/thread/196209 

0 Likes

How do I check what graphic card I've got. Anywhere I check it's amd radeon hd 7900 series. And what is the problem with your servers? My download speed is 8kB/s. I will never get that driver

0 Likes

Download and run GPU-Z...click 'lookup' it will tell you what graphics card you have.

And supply the required information if you want further help. INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION 

Gpu-z says the same and HWMonitor and OCCT too

0 Likes

They both use the generic series identification.

Get the current GPU-Z and select 'Lookup'

GPU-Z Graphics Card GPU Information Utility 

If it's a desktop card, just select either HD7950 (will show 1792 shaders under GPU-Z) or a HD7970 (2048) when in doubt - both use the same set of drivers. At this moment, even selecting a RX580 will give you the correct driver for W10 because Tahiti GPUs are still supported.

sid1111
Adept I

Thank you! It is 7950  Somehow succeeded in downloading new driver.