cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

vpuceta
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon HD 7600M Windows 10

Hola, tengo un problema con la gráfica AMD Radeon HD 7600M con Windows 10. He actualizado los drivers pero no me funciona. Cuando inicio un juego con esta tarjeta y no con la integrada me da problema, el ordenador se queda congelado y aparece la pantalla azul y un reinicio. Hace un par de semanas sí que me funcionaba bien, pero he formateado el pc y no puedo volver a restaurar. Gracias.

0 Likes
2 Replies

@vpuceta wrote:

Hola, tengo un problema con la gráfica AMD Radeon HD 7600M con Windows 10. He actualizado los drivers pero no me funciona. Cuando inicio un juego con esta tarjeta y no con la integrada me da problema, el ordenador se queda congelado y aparece la pantalla azul y un reinicio. Hace un par de semanas sí que me funcionaba bien, pero he formateado el pc y no puedo volver a restaurar. Gracias.

AMD Radeon HD 7600M Windows 10
Hi, I have a problem with the AMD Radeon HD 7600M graphics with Windows 10. I have updated the drivers but it does not work for me. When I start a game with this card and not with the integrated one, I have a problem, the computer freezes and the blue screen appears and a restart. A couple of weeks ago it worked fine for me, but I have formatted the pc and I can't restore it again. Thank you.

I would really need your full system specs to be able to answer. If this is an APU then your issue may be that you are loading the GPU driver when you should be loading the APU driver. If that is the case run DDU from wagardsoft.com and install the driver for your APU and this will also install the driver for the graphics. 

If this is not the case then reply with what your system is with full hardware model and all components so we can go from there. 

0 Likes

Hp Pavilion G6 2020ss

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 x64

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz

Ram 8,00 GB

Intel HD Graphics 3000

AMD Radeon HD 7600 M

0 Likes