cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

onesl1ck
Journeyman III

AMD RADEON 5600 XT CRASHING

Hello, I am having problems with my pc, what happens is that the screen freezes and I am forced to restart the pc. This happens very often in games like Warzone 2, CS:GO and in other games I almost don't crash like Overwatch 2 which is very very rare to crash. In summary it freezes and I have to restart the pc or it crashes games with errors like 0x887a0005 (0x887a0006) (0xb93de0a6) d

I have tried downclocking, reinstalling the drivers with ddu, obviously I have the latest updated ones (Version 23.5.2), I have tried installing old drivers, I used tools like sfc/scannow but I never have corrupted software files, right now I only have the amd driver without radeon software but it still crashes. I have the pc directly connected to the current, I have noticed that if the board is too tight it crashes much more, also I do not have temperature plugs.

I have tried many things but nothing seems to work, if someone can tell me any other option I would appreciate it, I think it is a factory problem, I don't know.

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz

GPU: Radeon RX 5600 XT 6gb MSI

RAM: 16GB

WINDOWS 11 PRO

If more specifications are needed I can provide them.

0 Likes
0 Replies