cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Draxirch
Miniboss

AMD need to look into Direct X 12 issues.

The issues with Direct X 12 are not small.

Please look into the issues why certain games crash with DX12.

Games list

Kingdom Hearts HD1.5+2.5 ReMIX

(Not able to change to DX11 so this is a definite issue. I dont want to play pot luck with crashes anymore...even AFMF is not a sure fire solution as i thought... certain cutscenes in KH2 will crash at 30 fps while others crash at 60-120, it makes NO SENSE TO ME....)

World of Warcraft

(The sheer magnitude of not being able to play such a huge MMO without going back to Direct X11 and i hear it is not a smooth experience, you should be looking into this!!!)

(If you have any other games let me know below and I'll update this list.)

The fact you don't acknowledge this as an issue is very disappointing.

You only fixed Starfield because people were in a HUGE UPROAR over it not working. Now DirectX12 isn't working properly so please address it with diligence!

44 Replies
jack_doom
Journeyman III

i have r7 350x and i get that error with first descendant

DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.

here my system spec 

windows 10  (22H2 19045)

i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz

8 ram

amd R7 350x 4GB DDR3

i already downloaded lastest directx 12 installed and they say this gpu supports directx 12 i dont know where's the problem 

0 Likes

Your card doesn't meet the minimum requirement for the game, and possibly does not have the DX12 features that may be required by the game.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
tommytbf
Adept I

5800X3D and 6950XT here. Been experiencing crashes on every Call of Duty game since I bought the card in late 2023. In fact, the latest driver which doesn’t cause crashes is 23.11.1. FROM LAST YEAR. I don’t understand how they have so many driver issues across a large amount of games. Buying an nVidia card next time I upgrade unless they get this sorted. 

Always the same 0xc000005 crash. I thought it was memory related but after replacing every component in my PC except my GPU, it is definitely because of their abysmal drivers. 

0 Likes
CayroMx4
Adept III

You forgot about dayz :).
Unplayable with DXNAVI.

0 Likes
tommytbf
Adept I

@Draxirch wrote:

The issues with Direct X 12 are not small.

Please look into the issues why certain games crash with DX12.

Games list

Kingdom Hearts HD1.5+2.5 ReMIX

(Not able to change to DX11 so this is a definite issue. I dont want to play pot luck with crashes anymore...even AFMF is not a sure fire solution as i thought... certain cutscenes in KH2 will crash at 30 fps while others crash at 60-120, it makes NO SENSE TO ME....)

World of Warcraft

(The sheer magnitude of not being able to play such a huge MMO without going back to Direct X11 and i hear it is not a smooth experience, you should be looking into this!!!)

(If you have any other games let me know below and I'll update this list.)

The fact you don't acknowledge this as an issue is very disappointing.

You only fixed Starfield because people were in a HUGE UPROAR over it not working. Now DirectX12 isn't working properly so please address it with diligence

*bump* do any support ever acknowledge these posts? these driver issues need to be solved and some transparency is appreciated  

0 Likes